ProductCon takes place online on the cutting-edge virtual event platform, Hopin. Recreating the look and feel of an in-person event without the hassle or travel, you’ll be able to watch presentations, access slides, interact with speakers, network with fellow attendees, and even collect goodies from the virtual booths.
The largest online product management conference in the world
- 4conferences per year
- 15,000+online attendees per conference
- 1M+product community members
ProductCon Online is the Largest Online Product Management Conference in the World
ProductCon highlights Product Leaders from diverse backgrounds and leaders of color. You’ll learn from inspirational Heads of Product, VPs and CPOs from tech giants such as Amazon, Netflix, Spotify and more.
Meet our Speakers
The Largest Product Management Conference
February 18, 2021
- 9:00 amWelcome AddressCarlos Gonzalez de VillaumbrosiaFounder & CEO, Product School
- 9:10 amBuilding for the Next Billion UsersGibson BiddleFmr VP of Product, Netflix
- 9:35 amPanel Discussion:The Product World Adapts: The Implications of 2020Moderator:Mamuna OladipoSVP, Product, Design & Engineering, KickstarterPanelists:Gautham ViswanathanCo-Founder & Head of Product, WorkatoScott CastleVP & GM, SisenseNicole SergeraVP of Product & Marketing, ReveneraRoman StanekCEO, GoodData
- 10:15 am
- 10:35 amLevels of Leadership & Inclusion in the WorkplaceYu-Kuan LinHead of Product, Facebook
- 11:00 amLeading Through Times of CrisisTatyana MamutCPO, Nextdoor
- 11:25 amMind the Gap: Using Data to Bridge Your Product and Engineering TeamsDavid FullertonVP of Engineering, Heap
- 11:50 am
- 12:00 pmGeographical Freedom: Opportunity for Diversity in a Post-Covid WorldKylie FuentesVP of Product, Salesforce
- 12:25 pmThe Future of Product ManagementCarlos Gonzalez de VillaumbrosiaFounder & CEO, Product School
- 12:35 pmNo Excuses: How to Attract, Hire, and Grow Diverse Product TeamsKasha StewartHead of Product, Walt Disney
- 1:00 pm
- 1:15 pm
Become a Sponsor!
“#ProductCon in LA was so great. Learnt many new things and more importantly re-affirmed the product management skills we use everyday at work without consciously thinking about them.“
Senior Product Manager
EMEA Account Executive
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ProductCon?ProductCon is a conference by Product School where attendees can delve into the future of product management. It will feature a mix of keynotes, breakout sessions, and panel discussions, all with the aim to provide actionable insights around how to build products users love.
Why should I attend?Whether you’re a startup or a Fortune 500, an individual contributor or leading a team, what you learn during ProductCon will transform the way you go about building products. You’ll come away with concrete ideas you can apply in your company right away, along with fresh contacts that may become customers or partners in the future.
Who is attending?Attendees of ProductCon are Senior Product leaders; Sr. Product Manager, Director of Product, Head of Product Management, VP of Product, Chief Product Officer.
How much do tickets cost?Early Bird tickets are free and provide unlimited access to all live online events and recordings.
Where is the conference and how can I join the livestream?ProductCon Online takes place live online. You can live stream the events and interact on Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. On the day of the event, you will receive an email with a link to join the livestream from your computer or smartphone – wherever you are in the world!
What does my ProducCon Online ticket include?Your ticket includes access to the livestream. You’ll also get access to the recording and presentations afterwards to rewatch as many times as you like! Plus, you’ll be able to network and interact with product professionals in our online groups.
I want to send my team. Are there group discounts?Yes, we offer a Group Discount with 5 tickets for the price of 3! If you are more than 5 attendees from the same company, please email email@example.com to request a unique group discount.
Do you provide any discounts for students, non-profits, startups, etc?Yes, we provide a limited amount of early-bird tickets. We also provide free tickets to watch the conference live online and receive all the recordings and slides afterwards.
What’s the cancellation policy?We don’t offer refunds but you can transfer the ticket to a colleague or friend. Any ticket transfers must be made at least 48 hours before the event starts.
Can you advise me on how to convince my boss that ProductCon is worth the investment?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m international and need to order a visa in order to come to ProductCon. Can you help with this?Yes, we can write you a letter of recommendation for you to apply for a visa. Email email@example.com your name, business address, and ticket order number. Please check with your local government office for any visas waiting periods. If for some reason you cannot obtain a visa, we will refund your ticket.
Will the ProductCon Online be recorded?Yes, you will receive an email with the recording and presentations of each event a few days after the conference is over.
How do I become a Sponsor?
Are there volunteer opportunities for this event?Yes! Apply here.