The Product Economy
The Product Economy: Drive Revenue Growth Through Digital Experience
The Product Economy
In The Product Economy, 10 Product Leaders working at some of the best companies in the world will show you how to:
- Achieve a successful digital transformation,
- Create a seamless customer experience,
- Build a high-performing product team
- Apply a product mindset across your entire organization.
Table of Contents
1. How to Empower Your Team to Challenge Convention - Todd Yellin - VP of Product at NetflixThe Bold Leadership Strategy That Can Improve Efficiency and Grow Revenue
2. What it Takes to Advance All the Way to Chief Product Officer - Nikhyl Singhal - VP of Product at FacebookAn Experienced Guide Takes You Along the Product Manager Career Path
3. Discover a Product Focused Framework For Measuring Success - Rapha Cohen - CPO at Waze (Google)While OKRs Are Popular, They Have Their Limitations. Here’s an Alternative.
4. How YouTube is Preparing to Onboard One Billion More Users - Minal Mehta, Head of Product at YoutubeLearn the Prioritization Secrets of YouTube’s Head of Product
5. How Trend Forecasting Can Help You Predict the Future - Megan Murphy - VP of Product at HotjarGrowing Revenue Means Anticipating Trends Before Your Competition
6. Product Strategy: Your Competition Is NOT Who You Think It Is - Krishna Panicker- VP of Product at PipedriveIf You Want to Acquire and Retain Customers, You Need to Know What Your Product is Actually Competing Against
7. When Losing a User Gets You Closer to Your Company Mission - Miles Norris - CPO at Bumble & Badoo (MagicLab)Customer Acquisition Matters, But Not at All Costs.
8. Five Human-Centered Values Product Managers Need to Uphold - Kenneth Berger - First Product Manager at SlackSuccessful Companies Instill Positive Values That Focus on the Individual, Not Just the Bottom Line
9. How Media Companies Are Managing the Digital Transformation - Rachel Bailin - Former Director of Product at DisneyThe Media Landscape is Changing Day by Day, Here’s How Product Managers are Finding Order in the Chaos
10. Getting Started with Product Experimentation - Claire Vo, CPO at OptimizelyHow product development teams reduce guesswork and innovate faster