Product School vs Scrum Alliance
Discover why choosing Product School is your key to a thriving Product Management career
See why people choose Product School over Scrum Alliance
Our certifications are laser-focused on product skills critical to digital transformation. While Scrum Alliance offers courses focused on agile methodologies, our dedication to product sets us apart, bringing you depth and breadth of product experience and specialization you won’t find anywhere else.
Silicon Valley instructors
Our instructors are active Product Leaders working at companies such as Google, Slack, Netflix, and more. They ensure your learning experience is cutting-edge, relevant, and unparalleled. Our courses are curated by the best of the best.
Live, online training
All Product School certifications are taught live, and online. Because our classes average just 20 students (vs 250+ in other Product programs), you are guaranteed an engaging class with real-time mentorship. Unlike competitors, who rely mainly on pre-recorded videos and static materials, easy to find online, our curated classes bring learning to life in real time.
Hands-on learning, personalized mentorship
At Product School, personal time with instructors isn't a luxury but a guarantee. Our hands-on, activity-based learning ensures you interact inside and outside class. This is about practical education and interactive mentorship. No mere spectators here.
Career advancement focus
Success isn't just about learning; it's about growing your career. While others stop at education, we equip you with the tools and strategies needed for your next job or promotion. Career support is a key component of your professional growth.
We’ve trained more than 15,000 alumni who are shaping the future of Product Management
4.9 / 5
4.8 / 5
4.8 / 5
4.5 / 5
This certification covers everything you need to know about Product Management to jumpstart and land your first PM job. It isn’t all theory, you get to apply everything you learn to your own project and the instructors provide feedback to help you improve.
We also offer custom team training to upskill and align your team
- Customized learning paths for people at any level
- Flexible timing customized to fit your schedule
- Group coaching for teams to reinforce new skills
- Continued learning through workshops and on-demand content
We are the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over two million product professionals.
Our instructors are real-world Product Leaders working at top Silicon Valley companies, including Google, Meta, Netflix, Airbnb, Uber, and Amazon.
We offer four certifications:
- Our Product Manager Certification (PMC)™ is designed for aspiring product managers that want to get their first Product Management job.
- Our Artificial Intelligence for Product Certification (AIPC)™ is carefully curated for Product Managers who want to leverage AI capabilities in products and upskill their performance as a PM.
- Our Product Leader Certification (PLC)™ is designed for existing product managers that want to get their next Product Management promotion.
- Our Product Marketing Manager Certification (PMMC)™ is designed for Product Managers that want to bring products to market successfully.
Designed to fit into your work schedule, our certifications are taught live online and have an intimate number of students per cohort. This ensures that you receive more interactive and personalized attention, 15 or 30 hours of coaching from our instructors, and tailored feedback to meet your specific needs.
We have flexible options to get you on your way to your Product Management goals:
Schedule a call with our admissions team to explore which certification program and payment option aligns best with your career aspirations.
Absolutely! We offer custom training for companies that want to onboard new talent, upskill and align existing teams, and stay ahead of the competition. We can create a unique experience that meets your company's needs and schedule, whether it's in-person or online. Learn more here.