Product School and UserGuiding have prepared a free guide to help you rock your next product launch.
Find a Problem
Launch Your Product
Guide Your Users
Product Phases: How to Launch Your Product Like a Pro
Being a Product Manager is all about being adaptable.
Table of Contents
1. Discovery & DefinitionObjective: Find a problem to solve & determine MVP
2. Design & ImplementationObjective: Be in sync with all the teams
3. Product MarketingObjective: Define marketing goals
4. LaunchObjective: Send product to market
5. “Train Your User” or “User Onboarding.”Objective: Inform your user