Learn What it Takes to Get "Hired" as a Product Manager
In this eBook you´ll learn:
- What the Product Management role actually looks like
- Why now is the best time in history to build digital products
- Everything you need to build an irresistible resume
After years of working with and learning from today’s top Product Leaders, we’ve condensed their knowledge into this all-in-one guide to starting your PM career.
- What Product Managers are/are not
- Why Product Management? Why now?
- The technical skills Product Managers need
- Common transitions and how to do them
- Preparing for the change to Product
- What kind of Product Manager do you want to be?
- The difference: PM at startups vs large corporations
- Finding the job that’s right for you
- Building a resume recruiters will notice
- Optimizing your LinkedIn for PM job hunting
- Red flags to look out for in job postings
- Why start a side project?
- How to kickstart a side project
- How to showcase your side project on your resume
- What to expect from the PM interview process
- Crafting the perfect elevator pitch
- Typical Product Management interview questions (and how to answer them)
- The ultimate list of Product Management interview Questions
- Salary negotiation
- Transitioning to your new job
- The 30-60-90-day plan
Not Technical? No Problem!
No matter your background, there has never been a better time to break into Product Management. You don’t need a CS degree. You don’t need an MBA. All you need is a passion for solving problems, and the drive to chase your dream job.
Download the “Hired” Ebook For Free!
Begin your journey to becoming a Product Manager